El Real Casino De MurciaCurrently Closed
- Address: Calle Traperia, 22, 30001 Murcia, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-968215399
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Casino, Entertainment
El Real Casino De Murcia - Review
Casino de Murcia is a magnificent building which was formerly known as a gentleman’s club back in 1847. Today it is one of the attractions you can’t afford to miss when you visit Murcia. The historical building is a rich blend of remarkable historic design and wealth. Although having the term ‘Casino’ in its name, El Real Casino de Murcia has nothing to do with glambling whatsoever. The building houses a library with over 20,000 books, ladies powder room decorated with innocent ceiling fresco painting and other fables of poetry, architecture, music etc., sala de billar which is a billiards room that is paneled with wood and a patio pompeyano that originated from ancient palaces. Casino de Murcia also has a sumptuous ballroom with sparkling chandeliers, an extensive collection of Spanish paintings from the 19th century and a reasonable restaurant with finger licking delicacies.
El Real Casino De Murcia Information
- The casino hosts a festival from 30th March to 15 April which comprises of exhibitions, film screenings, musical performances and many more activities which are open to everybody visiting the place.
- The restaurant in the casino can guarantee a delightful experience and hence is a must visit.
El Real Casino De Murcia Ticket Prices
- Guests: 3 Euros for students, unemployed, audio guide, pensioners.
- Arranged Groups: 3 Euros for 10 people and above.
- Family Bonus: 3 Euros for a minimum of 3 pax.
El Real Casino De Murcia Opening and Closing Hours
- Sunday-Thursday: 11am-12pm
- Friday-Saturday: 11am-3am
- Monday-Friday: 10am-2pm and 5pm-9pm
General Partners Hours:
- Sunday-Thursday: 10.30am-11pm
- Friday-Saturday: 10.30am-2am
How To reach El Real Casino De Murcia by Public Transport
- Bus Station: Pz. Cetina – R14, R80
Restaurants Near El Real Casino De Murcia
El Real Casino de Murcia houses the avant-garde cuisine restaurant within its premises that serves modern and Murcian cuisines.
- Burger King
- Lagun Restaurante
- Restaurante Bar la Corra S.L.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Murcia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Murcia and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting El Real Casino De Murcia
95% of people who visit Murcia include El Real Casino De Murcia in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
49.76% of people start their El Real Casino De Murcia visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see El Real Casino De Murcia
68.59% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting El Real Casino De Murcia
El Real Casino De Murcia Map
El Real Casino De Murcia Trips
El Real Casino De Murcia, Murcia Reviews
Really enjoyed it here. What an unusual place. Each room is themed different . You have an option for an audio tour as well as self tour.Superb and a must visit in Murcia. Entrance fee wasn't pricy either.
You must come and take a look at this place and have a coffee and cake in one of the Caffes.
Incredible place. Never to miss of you travel to Murcia, an extraordinary city.
very good from outside , but just to let you know that most of the tourist places are closed on Monday. and its not mentioned in Google / trip advisor. so please plan and don't plan a Monday in Murcia
This is a private club but the restaurant is opened to the public. The food is very good and the croquettes are fantastic.
All QuestionsEl real casino de murcia
- Biblioteca Publica Municipal De Sangonera La Verde
- Parque Infantil Golfitos
- Gran Casino De Murcia
- Grupo Economico Traccion Mecan.mercancias Y Viajeros Prov. Murcia
- Iglesia De La Purísima Concepción
- Parroquia Nuestra Señora De La Paz
- New Lidesport
- Parroquia Nuestra Señora De Guadalupe
- Etosa Obras Y Servicios
- Parroquia Nuestra Señora De Loreto
- Pauls Valley City Library
- Paul & Pine Church Of Christ
- Pauls Valley Station
- Pauls Valley Seventh-Day Adventist Church
- Pauls Valley City Lake
- First Assembly Of God
- Delta Public Transit
- Swivelind Tree Stands
- Valley Vineyards & Winery
- Liberty Baptist Church
- Grace Baptist Church
- Valley Christian Church
- Royal Twin Theatre
- Valley Life Church