Casino de Murcia is a magnificent building which was formerly known as a gentleman’s club back in 1847. Today it is one of the attractions you can’t afford to miss when you visit Murcia. The historical building is a rich blend of remarkable historic design and wealth. Although having the term ‘Casino’ in its name, El Real Casino de Murcia has nothing to do with glambling whatsoever. The building houses a library with over 20,000 books, ladies powder room decorated with innocent ceiling fresco painting and other fables of poetry, architecture, music etc., sala de billar which is a billiards room that is paneled with wood and a patio pompeyano that originated from ancient palaces. Casino de Murcia also has a sumptuous ballroom with sparkling chandeliers, an extensive collection of Spanish paintings from the 19th century and a reasonable restaurant with finger licking delicacies.
El Real Casino De Murcia Travel Tips
- The casino hosts a festival from 30th March to 15 April which comprises of exhibitions, film screenings, musical performances and many more activities which are open to everybody visiting the place.
- The restaurant in the casino can guarantee a delightful experience and hence is a must visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For El Real Casino De Murcia
- Guests: 3 Euros for students, unemployed, audio guide, pensioners.
- Arranged Groups: 3 Euros for 10 people and above.
- Family Bonus: 3 Euros for a minimum of 3 pax.
El Real Casino De Murcia Hours
- Sunday-Thursday: 11am-12pm
- Friday-Saturday: 11am-3am
- Monday-Friday: 10am-2pm and 5pm-9pm
General Partners Hours:
- Sunday-Thursday: 10.30am-11pm
- Friday-Saturday: 10.30am-2am
How to Reach El Real Casino De Murcia
- Bus Station: Pz. Cetina – R14, R80
El Real Casino de Murcia houses the avant-garde cuisine restaurant within its premises that serves modern and Murcian cuisines.
- Burger King
- Lagun Restaurante
- Restaurante Bar la Corra S.L.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Murcia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Murcia and book an accommodation of your choice.
72.81% of people who visit Murcia include El Real Casino De Murcia in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50.47% of people start their El Real Casino De Murcia visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see El Real Casino De Murcia
90.53% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting El Real Casino De Murcia