Casino de Murcia is a magnificent building which was formerly known as a gentleman’s club back in 1847. Today it is one of the attractions you can’t afford to miss when you visit Murcia. The historical building is a rich blend of remarkable historic design and wealth. Although having the term ‘Casino’ in its name, El Real Casino de Murcia has nothing to do with glambling whatsoever. The building houses a library with over 20,000 books, ladies powder room decorated with innocent ceiling fresco painting and other fables of poetry, architecture, music etc., sala de billar which is a billiards room that is paneled with wood and a patio pompeyano that originated from ancient palaces. Casino de Murcia also has a sumptuous ballroom with sparkling chandeliers, an extensive collection of Spanish paintings from the 19th century and a reasonable restaurant with finger licking delicacies.
- The casino hosts a festival from 30th March to 15 April which comprises of exhibitions, film screenings, musical performances and many more activities which are open to everybody visiting the place.
- The restaurant in the casino can guarantee a delightful experience and hence is a must visit.
- Guests: 3 Euros for students, unemployed, audio guide, pensioners.
- Arranged Groups: 3 Euros for 10 people and above.
- Family Bonus: 3 Euros for a minimum of 3 pax.
- Sunday-Thursday: 11am-12pm
- Friday-Saturday: 11am-3am
- Monday-Friday: 10am-2pm and 5pm-9pm
General Partners Hours:
- Sunday-Thursday: 10.30am-11pm
- Friday-Saturday: 10.30am-2am
- Bus Station: Pz. Cetina – R14, R80
El Real Casino de Murcia houses the avant-garde cuisine restaurant within its premises that serves modern and Murcian cuisines.
- Burger King
- Lagun Restaurante
- Restaurante Bar la Corra S.L.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Murcia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Murcia and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Murcia include El Real Casino De Murcia in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50.47% of people start their El Real Casino De Murcia visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see El Real Casino De Murcia
90.53% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting El Real Casino De Murcia
5€ last 1 hour, and is very interesting, a classic Building, it is NOT gambling Casino, but rather an London Cub. Wonderful architecture, and decoration. Excellent restaurant. A GOOD visit.
Beautiful building and interiors. Well worth the small entrance fee.
Really enjoyed it here. What an unusual place. Each room is themed different . You have an option for an audio tour as well as self tour.Superb and a must visit in Murcia. Entrance fee wasn't pricy either.
€5 to see a few rooms. Granted, these are nice enough, but if half the building is sealed off to visitors and only accessible by "members" charging visitors for a half arsed exposition is nothing short of a rip off.
Wonderful landmark and a great place to escape on suffocating hot days.