Mar MenorCurrently Open
- Address: Murcia, Spain
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Golf Course, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Boating, Scuba, Snorkeling
Mar Menor is a beautiful lagoon like area with crystal clear shallow water favorable for boating, fishing, swimming and costal walks. A narrow strip separates Mar Menor from La Manga. Menor has an endless number of beaches that slope gently and are practically safer. However, the shallow water keep it slightly warmer in comparison with the Mediterranean. The beach is stuffed with activities like snorkeling, kite surfing, motorized water sports, dinghy sailing, kayaking, diving, cycling, golf, tennis, horse riding, spas, shopping and more.
Mar Menor Travel Tips
- The jelly fish does not sting.
- The extra salty water of Mar Menor proves very beneficial in healing rheumatism and skin complaints.
- We recommend not visiting the beach after dark or during high tide for safety purpose.
- Ticket rates differ with each ride.
- A visit to this beach can easily occupy more than half of your day.
How to Reach Mar Menor
- Cafe Arena
- Piccolo Mare
- Chiringuito Punta de Lomas
- Via Romana
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Murcia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Murcia and book an accommodation of your choice.
94.07% of people who visit Murcia include Mar Menor in their plan
05 AM - 06 AM
30.59% of people start their Mar Menor visit around 05 AM - 06 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Mar Menor
94.22% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mar Menor