Parque Regional Carrascoy Y El Valle135 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Term Municipal Center Murcia , Murcia , Spain
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +34-968847510
- Time Required: 09:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Golf Course, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Parque Regional Carrascoy y El Valle is a series of pre-coastal mountain ranges which occupies a part of the central eastern portion of the region of Murcia. The mountain range is referred to as the little paradise of Murcia carrying out activities like hiking, horse valley, paintball and cycling. Parque Regional Carrascoy y El Valle with its lush green surroundings and variety of plant species is also a good place for bird watching. The range also has a golf course and a picnic area. Parque Regional Carrascoy y El Valle has three monuments namely; Santuario Virgen de la Fuensanta, Santuario La Luz and La Ermita de San Antonio, which are a must visit. It is an ideal place to get a glimpse of nature in the city of Murcia.
Parque Regional Carrascoy Y El Valle Travel Tips
- Ticket prices may vary according to activities chosen.
- The staff of the visitor center at Parque Regional Carrascoy y El Valle is amicable, extremely helpful and informative. It has a cafe that is affordable and serves delicious food.
- As the mountain range is pretty high the weather is chilled. Carrying an extra layer of clothing would be a good idea.
- It is important to carry water and some snack on a visit to Parque Regional Carrascoy y El Valle. Also carry a camera to capture the blissful sight of the mountain range.
- Tour guides are available.
How to Reach Parque Regional Carrascoy Y El Valle
- Car Rental
- Bus Stop
- Train Station
- El mirador
- Corvera Golf and country club
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Murcia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Murcia and book an accommodation of your choice.
17.4% of people who visit Murcia include Parque Regional Carrascoy Y El Valle in their plan
64.44% of people start their Parque Regional Carrascoy Y El Valle visit around 06 AM
People usually take around 9 Hrs to see Parque Regional Carrascoy Y El Valle
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parque Regional Carrascoy Y El Valle