Plaza Cardenal BellugaCurrently Open
- Address: Pl. Cardenal Belluga, 4, 30001, Murcia, Spain
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +34-968274110
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Tourist Center, Square
Plaza Cardenal Belluga is a baroque style plaza that depicts the civil and religious power encompassed by the Cathedral, the city hall palace and the Episcopal palace. It is located is the most symbolic areas of Murcia with an underground parking. Belluga square is a must visit especially for tourists in Murcia because you get to visit four attraction, all in the same place. The plaza has a couple of cafes and bars on the square that serve delicious local cuisines. The square after dark, gives one the feeling of having visited the sets of a theatre with the exquisitely beautiful structures that make for a delightful visual treat.
- Cafes and bars are open till around 11 pm.
- There is no air conditioning service or water outlet in the plaza.
- The plaza is overcrowded on days of events. Avoid visiting the Square on such days.
- Bus Stop: Glorieta de Spain
- Hotel Hesperia Murcia
- La Parranda
- O Mamma Mía
- Restaurante Japonés Enso Sushi Murcia
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Murcia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Murcia and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Murcia include Plaza Cardenal Belluga in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
50.91% of people start their Plaza Cardenal Belluga visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Plaza Cardenal Belluga
55.63% of people prefer walking in order to reach Plaza Cardenal Belluga