Plaza Cardenal Belluga, Murcia
About Plaza Cardenal Belluga, Murcia
Plaza Cardenal Belluga, Murcia - Address, Phone Number
Address: Pl. Cardenal Belluga, 4, 30001
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 6.2K times in trip plans
Tourist Center, Square
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Plaza Cardenal Belluga is a baroque style plaza that depicts the civil and religious power encompassed by the Cathedral, the city hall palace and the Episcopal palace. It is located is the most symbolic areas of Murcia with an underground parking. Belluga square is a must visit especially for tourists in Murcia because you get to visit four attraction, all in the same place. The plaza has a couple of cafes and bars on the square that serve delicious local cuisines. The square after dark, gives one the feeling of having visited the sets of a theatre with the exquisitely beautiful structures that make for a delightful visual treat.
Plaza Cardenal Belluga Information
- Cafes and bars are open till around 11 pm.
- There is no air conditioning service or water outlet in the plaza.
- The plaza is overcrowded on days of events. Avoid visiting the Square on such days.
How To reach Plaza Cardenal Belluga by Public Transport
- Bus Stop: Glorieta de Spain
Restaurants Near Plaza Cardenal Belluga
- Hotel Hesperia Murcia
- La Parranda
- O Mamma Mía
- Restaurante Japonés Enso Sushi Murcia
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Murcia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Murcia and book an accommodation of your choice.
Plaza Cardenal Belluga, Murcia Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Estacion De Zaraiche
- Yacimiento San Esteban
- Valle De Los Pajaros
- Neocine Rex
- Segway Murcia
- Apuestasdemurcia.es - La Fama
- Apuestasdemurcia.es - Salon Vega Sureste
- Valle Perdido La Balsa
- Campo De Futbol( El Ranero) Murcia
- Murcia Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Murcia
- What to See in 48 Hours in Murcia
- What to See in 72 Hours in Murcia
- How to Spend 5 Days in Murcia
- How to Spend 6 Days in Murcia
- How to Spend 7 Days in Murcia