Terra Natura, Murcia
About Terra Natura, Murcia
Terra Natura, Murcia - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: C/Regidor Cayetano Gago S/N 30100 Espinardo Murcia Spain
Ticket Price: 18 EUR
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 4K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Water Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Water Sport
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Aqua Natura is spread on the hillside of the city of Murcia. The water park is equipped with a variety of slides, children’s area, splash pool, pool for adults and kids, water games, water drum, water jet, Rufui river (also known as the ‘lazy river’) and more. The water park can be a good escape from the hot and humid climate of Murcia. The exciting water rides and the restaurants and terrace bar can easily turn a boring day into the most amusing one with the snap of a finger. There are feeding sessions of the animals which are very educational. Terra Natura allows its visitors to learn about their habitats, reproduction, feeding and origins. You can also experience swimming with sea lions at an additional charge. The Terra Natura (water park) is a must visit once you come to Murcia. There is a souvenir shop at the entrance of the park where you can do some shopping and find that keepsake to take home. It is one of the best ways of treating yourself to some Murcia fun.
Terra Natura Information
- The rules of the park are displayed at each attraction and are to be followed.
- Pregnant women, kids below the height of 1’2” and people with heart problems are not recommended to visit the park.
- The who weigh above 110 lbs may not be allowed on the rides/slides.
- The park is free for infants. Ticket prices may differ with season.
Terra Natura Ticket Prices
- Adult and Child + Child FREE: € 32.00
- 2 Adults + Child FREE: € 33.00
- Adult + Child FREE: € 18.00
Terra Natura Opening and Closing Hours
- The timings of the park are flexible during peak and off-season. So, check the timings in advance before visiting this place.
How To reach Terra Natura by Public Transport
- By Bus station: Agridulce station
Restaurants Near Terra Natura
- Carnivore Restaurant
- Lunatic Express Pub & Lounge
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Murcia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Murcia and book an accommodation of your choice.
Terra Natura, Murcia Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Murcia Parque
- Estacion De Zaraiche
- Yacimiento San Esteban
- Valle De Los Pajaros
- Neocine Rex
- Segway Murcia
- Apuestasdemurcia.es - La Fama
- Apuestasdemurcia.es - Salon Vega Sureste
- Murcia Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Murcia
- What to See in 48 Hours in Murcia
- What to See in 72 Hours in Murcia
- How to Spend 5 Days in Murcia
- How to Spend 6 Days in Murcia
- How to Spend 7 Days in Murcia