Terra NaturaCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: C/Regidor Cayetano Gago S/N 30100 Espinardo Murcia Spain, 30100
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-902505560
- Fax: +34-902530057
- Ticket Price: 18 EUR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Water Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Social, Amusement Parks, Landmarks, Food And Dining, Restaurants
Aqua Natura is spread on the hillside of the city of Murcia. The water park is equipped with a variety of slides, children’s area, splash pool, pool for adults and kids, water games, water drum, water jet, Rufui river (also known as the ‘lazy river’) and more. The water park can be a good escape from the hot and humid climate of Murcia. The exciting water rides and the restaurants and terrace bar can easily turn a boring day into the most amusing one with the snap of a finger. There are feeding sessions of the animals which are very educational. Terra Natura allows its visitors to learn about their habitats, reproduction, feeding and origins. You can also experience swimming with sea lions at an additional charge. The Terra Natura (water park) is a must visit once you come to Murcia. There is a souvenir shop at the entrance of the park where you can do some shopping and find that keepsake to take home. It is one of the best ways of treating yourself to some Murcia fun.
- The rules of the park are displayed at each attraction and are to be followed.
- Pregnant women, kids below the height of 1’2” and people with heart problems are not recommended to visit the park.
- The who weigh above 110 lbs may not be allowed on the rides/slides.
- The park is free for infants. Ticket prices may differ with season.
- Adult and Child + Child FREE: € 32.00
- 2 Adults + Child FREE: € 33.00
- Adult + Child FREE: € 18.00
- The timings of the park are flexible during peak and off-season. So, check the timings in advance before visiting this place.
- By Bus station: Agridulce station
- Carnivore Restaurant
- Lunatic Express Pub & Lounge
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Murcia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Murcia and book an accommodation of your choice.
78.02% of people who visit Murcia include Terra Natura in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
63.41% of people start their Terra Natura visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Terra Natura
93.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Terra Natura