Terra Natura is a wildlife park in Murcia with an extensive variety of animal species (about 50 species) one may have never seen before. The park has a sea lion show about 2 to 3 times a days without an extra fee. Even if it is your second visit, Terra Natura Animal Park always has something different on display that the previous time. What actually makes the visit worth the while is that the park has invisible barriers permitting the visitors to have direct human contact with the wildlife at the park. The park is also home to 3 animal species that are at a threat of getting extinct in near future. Terra Natura Animal Park occupies an area of over 165,000 square meters. Moreover, the wildlife park hosts a night safari that’s quite interesting, on Fridays and Saturdays, which lasts for about 12 minutes. The park is also home to various types of reptiles and exotic birds. A visit to this park is a must on a visit to the city of Murcia.
Terra Natura Animal Park Travel Tips
- Night Safari after 8pm on Friday and Saturday.
- Adult- 18 Euros, Childre- 14 Euros and for Seniors- 14 Euros.
- Prior reservation is very necessary.
- Do not miss the Lunatic Express, Samburu settlement, Mara River, Masai Mara lookout point and Serengeti Park. Night safari starts after 8pm and is liable to extra charge.
- There are shops in the park with lovely toys and T-shirts for sale.
- Group buses have free parking.
- For every 10 students, 1 teacher gets a free entry.
- Kids below the age of 3 are allowed to enter for free.
- A monitor accompanying a disabled person/persons can enter free of cost.
How to Reach Terra Natura Animal Park
- Bus: Line 31, 39A, 39C
- Carnivore Restaurant
- Lunatic Express Pub & Lounge
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Murcia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Murcia and book an accommodation of your choice.
73.71% of people who visit Murcia include Terra Natura Animal Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
47.37% of people start their Terra Natura Animal Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Terra Natura Animal Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Terra Natura Animal Park