Are you looking for what to do in Murcia?
PLACES TO SEE
The City of Murcia need not try hard to attract its tourists as it is blessed with natural attractions in plenty. Nonetheless, Murcia still has quite a few tourist attractions like; pleasant walking routes, mountain villages, Museums, Castles, Churches, Cathedrals, shopping malls and Casinos that pool in to make it the attractive city that it is. A few fun things to do in the city may include:
- Mar Menor: The largest lake of Europe, Mar Menor is a hotspot for various exciting water sports and is a must visit in Murcia.
- Mall: Nueva Condomina Murcia is an affordable shopping mall on the northern side of Murcia.
- Street Shopping: Shopping in Murcia is indeed a blithesome experience where one can choose from a variety of Spanish styles at street boutiques that sell veritable Spanish stuff.
- Beaches: Renowned resorts flood the beaches in Murcia. The cushion-like sand and dulcet waters make for relaxing treasurable experiences. As a side note, the mud bath by the beach is supposed to be a treat to the skin.
- The Bolnuevo beach of Murcia is a must see. The beach has a couple of fine bars close by that can make for a pleasant and relaxing evening. Fishing is also carried out in the waters of Bolvueno.
- La Azohia beach is fantastic for scuba diving and windsurfing.
- Isla Plana beach is best for snorkeling as it gives the snorkeler a vast variety of marine life for visualization during the activity.
- Cathedral of Murcia: The Murcia Cathedral is a calm and peaceful attraction with a Gothic look on the interior.
- Parks: Terra Natura is an animal theme park in which the Rhinos and the black Jaguars are a must see. Aqua Natura is a fun water park.
Below we have a list of things to do in Murcia and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Murcia getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Murcia with confidence.