Oman Dive CenterCurrently Closed
- Address: Oman Dive Center (ODC),Barr Al Jissah,P.O Box 199, Muscat
- Timings: 08:00 am - 12:00 pm Details
- Phone: +968-24824240
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Family And Kids, Water Sport
Oman Dive Center - Review
Oman is one of the most highly rated diving regions of the world, with its teeming aquatic life and beautiful reefs. Dolphin, turtles, sharks and whales are always to be seen in the turquoise depths of the Arabian sea at this latitude. The Oman Dive Center is located approximately 30 km from the city, towards the Barr Al Jissah region.
If you have a diving license and are looking to join expeditions and dives, this is the place for you. They also conduct classes and courses to be PADI certified at the Dive Center.
The dive center features a private beach with a marina extending out into the clear blue waters. It is equipped with a training pool as well as a swimming pool for leisure and also has a comfortable guest house for avid divers. There is a beachfront bar on the beach, where one can order a cocktail or an ice cold beer and soak up the sun in a lounge chair.
Oman Dive Center Information
- The dive center features an equipment shop where one can either purchase or hire equipment for your diving needs.
- There are daily Dolphin watching tours that leave from the dive center with a very high probability rate in the correct season.
- The bar is open to non-members as well, though you will have to present your bill on exiting the dive center.
Restaurants Near Oman Dive Center
- The dive center features a multi-cuisine restaurant “Odyssey” as well as a beachfront bar.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Muscat before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Muscat and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Oman Dive Center
42.44% of people who visit Muscat include Oman Dive Center in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
71.9% of people start their Oman Dive Center visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Oman Dive Center
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Oman Dive Center
Oman Dive Center Map
Oman Dive Center Trips
Oman Dive Center, Muscat Reviews
Friendly, smiling and professional staff will make sure your diving experience will last for a long time. Very well trained instructors are always to answer your questions amd provide with help. Definitely will visit again!
My favorite beach in Oman!!
in mascat you must be visit.
Great! Very professional! We dove the daymanyat islands, amazing!
For those who love crowded places
All QuestionsOman dive center
- Plano Hispanic Sda Church
- Taste Of Plano
- Spring Creek Campus Library
- Headings Krystyna
- Plano Water Tower
- Plano Acts Two Seventh-Day Adventist Church
- Judaica Specialties
- Holy Nativity Episcopal Church
- New Hope Christian Fellowship
- Hollywood Exclusive
- Plano City Public Information
- Oh My Godard Gallery
- John Clark Field
- Images Of Nature
- Ether Utopia! Web Hosting