Oman Dive Center310 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Oman Dive Center (ODC),Barr Al Jissah,P.O Box 199, Muscat Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 12:00 pm Details
- Phone: +968-24824240
- Tags: Water Sport
Oman is one of the most highly rated diving regions of the world, with its teeming aquatic life and beautiful reefs. Dolphin, turtles, sharks and whales are always to be seen in the turquoise depths of the Arabian sea at this latitude. The Oman Dive Center is located approximately 30 km from the city, towards the Barr Al Jissah region.
If you have a diving license and are looking to join expeditions and dives, this is the place for you. They also conduct classes and courses to be PADI certified at the Dive Center.
The dive center features a private beach with a marina extending out into the clear blue waters. It is equipped with a training pool as well as a swimming pool for leisure and also has a comfortable guest house for avid divers. There is a beachfront bar on the beach, where one can order a cocktail or an ice cold beer and soak up the sun in a lounge chair.
Oman Dive Center Travel Tips
- The dive center features an equipment shop where one can either purchase or hire equipment for your diving needs.
- There are daily Dolphin watching tours that leave from the dive center with a very high probability rate in the correct season.
- The bar is open to non-members as well, though you will have to present your bill on exiting the dive center.
- The dive center features a multi-cuisine restaurant “Odyssey” as well as a beachfront bar.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Muscat before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Muscat and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Oman Dive Center Address: Oman Dive Center (ODC),Barr Al Jissah,P.O Box 199, Muscat
- Oman Dive Center Contact Number: +968-24824240
- Oman Dive Center Timing: 08:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Best time to visit Oman Dive Center(preferred time): 09:00 am - 11:00 am
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
13.83% of people who visit Muscat include Oman Dive Center in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
83.33% of people start their Oman Dive Center visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Oman Dive Center
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Oman Dive Center
People normally club together Bait Al Zubair Museum and Omani Aquarium And Marine Science And Fisheries Centre while planning their visit to Oman Dive Center.
People also prefer to start their day with Oman Dive Center.
Oman Dive Center Reviews & Ratings
Hi. Do you have Open Water course dates in March between 22 and 25? Thank youAnswer Report Abuse
The Oman Dive Center offers a complete range of courses. But, I am not sure if the course dates are fixed or if they offer the courses upon inquiry. You may get further information by calling the dive center on 968 2485 3040.Report Abuse
Is this place still openAnswer Report Abuse
I do not think so, but it would be better to call them on 968 24 824240 to confirm.Report Abuse