Yiti BeachCurrently Closed
- Address: Muscat,Oman
- Timings: 05:30 am - 07:00 am Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Beach, View Point, Scenic Drive, Leisure, Family And Kids
Yiti Beach - Review
This dramatic sweeping part of the coast is easily accessible from the city via a beautifully scenic drive through the mountains. Being further away from the city it does not see a lot of people on the weekdays but does garner some attention from the locals on the weekends.
The beach is divided by a huge red headland that stands clear of the water in the low tide. The low tide also leaves behind a couple of calm lagoons that make an awesome spot to soak in the soothing sea water if you don’t want to swim in the rougher main sea. Yiti village is home to traditional fishermen as is apparent from the amount of fishing nets, boats and other equipment you will see on your way to the beach. Yiti remains a beautiful place to watch the sun rise dramatically out of the sea for the dawn of each new day. Don’t blink – you may miss it.
Yiti Beach Information
- The beach is quite a bit out of the city so if you take a taxi, think about how you are going to get back in advance.
- There are no shops or eateries in this area so it is advisable to carry your own refreshments, water etc.
How To reach Yiti Beach by Public Transport
- Taxi : One can engage a taxi to come to this beach either from Hamriah area or from Ruwi. It is quite far off the beaten track so expect to pay quite a bit.
- Boat : One can hire a dinghy from Qantab beach or from the Qantab Village to take you to Yeti. Be sure you set a mutual time with the boatman to pick you up again.
- Rent a car : Renting a four-wheel-drive is ideal to get to this beach and also explore the surrounding area of Bandar Al Khairan.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Muscat before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Muscat and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Yiti Beach
11.86% of people who visit Muscat include Yiti Beach in their plan
05 AM - 06 AM
95% of people start their Yiti Beach visit around 05 AM - 06 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Yiti Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yiti Beach
People normally also visit Fish Market while planning their trip to Yiti Beach.