Mussoorie Lake2094 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Dhobi Ghat, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, India Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9568010033
- Ticket Price: 15 INR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Lake, Valley, Picnic Spot, Nature
This scenic and attractive lake in the queen of hills stations is one of the most beautiful places to see in Mussoorie. It is a newly developed picnic spot build by City Board & Mussoorie Dehradun Development Authority, is situated at 6 km on Mussoorie-Dehradun road having a facility of pedaled boats. It offers an enchanting view of Doon Valley and nearby villages. View during Night is marvelous.
Mussoorie Lake Travel Tips
- Boating is available.
How to Reach Mussoorie Lake
- Taxi or Bus
- line of shops and eateries
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mussoorie before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mussoorie and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mussoorie Lake Address: Dhobi Ghat, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, India
- Mussoorie Lake Contact Number: +91-9568010033
- Mussoorie Lake Timing: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Mussoorie Lake Price: 15 INR
- Best time to visit Mussoorie Lake(preferred time): 04:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mussoorie Lake: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
62.58% of people who visit Mussoorie include Mussoorie Lake in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
40.28% of people start their Mussoorie Lake visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Mussoorie Lake
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mussoorie Lake
People normally club together Jhari Pani Falls and Company Garden while planning their visit to Mussoorie Lake.