Naga Devata TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: Cart Mackenzie road, Mussoorie, India
- Timings: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, View Point, Family And Kids
Naga Devata Temple - Review
When you plan on the list of things to do in Mussoorie, the Naga devata teple cannot be missed. This is an ancient temple dedicated to the lord of snakes. Hindu devotees’ line up for visiting this holy temple and it is an important religious place in Mussoorie. The temple has a charismatic view of the Mussoorie town and Doon valley.
Naga Devata Temple Information
- Try and be present at the Nagpanchami festival, the biggest festival of the temple.
- The peace of the religious centre should be maintained.
- Modest dressing is advised.
- Photography without permission is not recommended.
How To reach Naga Devata Temple by Public Transport
- Bus or a Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mussoorie before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mussoorie and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Naga Devata Temple
88.94% of people who visit Mussoorie include Naga Devata Temple in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
90% of people start their Naga Devata Temple visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Naga Devata Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Naga Devata Temple
Naga Devata Temple Trips
7 Views14 Days 13 Nights14 Day Trip to Lansdowne, Naini Tal, Dehradun, Mussoorie, Kausani from NagpurBy: Guest UserCity: Dehradun, Kausani, Nainital, Lansdowne, Mussoorie