Kalafati Beach159 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kalafati 846 00, Greece, Mykonos Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Water Body, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Water Sport
This does not look like a Mykonos beach. Compared to the other popular beaches it is considerably underdeveloped. It is long and big and beautiful, with a charming resort village laid along its length. Hotels and apartments are easily rented there, the restaurant are scattered around but easily available (the food is supposed to be excellent), and there are enough common amenities to be able to spend a day here without needing to return to the Mykonos Town. The hotels the good place to organize water sports such as banana boats, jet skiing, water skiing, and wake-boarding. You might even find some windsurfers on the water. It is far less crowded than the beach closer to the city. The water is lovely for swimming.
How to Reach Kalafati Beach
- Drive to here.
- Come by boat
- Take a bus from Mykonos Town.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mykonos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mykonos and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kalafati Beach Address: Kalafati 846 00, Greece, Mykonos
- Kalafati Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Kalafati Beach(preferred time): 07:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kalafati Beach: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.79% of people who visit Mykonos include Kalafati Beach in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
38.64% of people start their Kalafati Beach visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kalafati Beach
91.97% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kalafati Beach
People normally club together Panormos Beach and Ano Mera while planning their visit to Kalafati Beach.