Lena's HouseCurrently Open
- Address: Enoplon Dinameon, Mikonos 846 00, Greece, Mykonos Map
- Timings: 06:30 pm - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +30-2289022390
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Though this is part of the Folklore Museum, the house is named for its previous owner, Lena Skrivanou. It is revered as an authentic Mykonian house for the middle class built in the 19th century, complete with the original furnishings. Once you’re done checking out how life on this island used to be a century ago, it's time to taking all the delights of the museum. Following up on the collection of the Folklore Museum you will find antiques, tapestries, wood carvings, embroideries, ceramic, Byzantine icons, weights and measures, a collection of model boats, some manuscripts, photographs and maps, and a library. The museum is only open in the evenings.
How to Reach Lena's House
- Fabrika Bus Station
- Walk to here.
- Drive or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mykonos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mykonos and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Lena's House Address: Enoplon Dinameon, Mikonos 846 00, Greece, Mykonos
- Lena's House Contact Number: +30-2289022390
- Lena's House Timing: 06:30 pm - 09:30 pm
- Best time to visit Lena's House(preferred time): 06:30 pm - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Lena's House: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!