Little VeniceCurrently Open
- Address: Greece, Mikonos, Greece, Mykonos Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
You would be able to guess why this place is called as the Little Venice. The buildings of this little neighbourhood extend right into the sea with their balconies over hanging the water. It’s said that this feature was very handy to the pirates who once operated in this area. It has pretty little storied medieval houses; many small bars a lot of lovely little streets. It’s supposed to be one of the world’s most romantic districts. Little Venice is one of the best places in town to catch a sunset, and the best way to do that is with a loved one in one arm and a cocktail in the other. The crowd in the area is very young, very friendly. The shopping is great but pricey.
How to Reach Little Venice
- By Car or By Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mykonos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mykonos and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Little Venice Address: Greece, Mikonos, Greece, Mykonos
- Little Venice Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Little Venice(preferred time): 05:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Little Venice: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
89.96% of people who visit Mykonos include Little Venice in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
46.42% of people start their Little Venice visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Little Venice
71.94% of people prefer walking in order to reach Little Venice
People normally club together Church Of Paraportiani and Rarity Gallery while planning their visit to Little Venice.
People also prefer to end their day with Little Venice.