Matoyianni StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Matoyianni str., Mykonos-Town 846 00, Greece Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Walking Area, Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Streets
If you find on the internet a brochure of Mykonos Island and it is not advertising the beaches, then it is most likely advertising this shopping and nightlife street. You can spot designer stores and boutiques selling accessories and apparel and Seasoned and experienced craftsmen selling the best of handmade jewellery. Look for the stores that sell the ever popular handcrafted sandals. And in between all the shopping, pop in and out of restaurants, bars and clubs. All of these establishments stay open late into the night. It is not unusual to find celebrities here. And even if you don't catch someone famous, the people -watching on this street is terrific. Combine this with the pure white colour of the buildings and the other utterly clean pathways, and you could not ask for a cuter place to spend the day.
How to Reach Matoyianni Street
- Walk to here.
- Fabrika Bus stop
- Drive to here.
- Take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mykonos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mykonos and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Matoyianni Street Address: Matoyianni str., Mykonos-Town 846 00, Greece
- Matoyianni Street Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Matoyianni Street(preferred time): 11:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Matoyianni Street: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
21.06% of people who visit Mykonos include Matoyianni Street in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
33.92% of people start their Matoyianni Street visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Matoyianni Street
59.08% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Matoyianni Street
People normally club together Rarity Gallery and The Windmills while planning their visit to Matoyianni Street.