How to Reach Myrtle Beach - The Easiest Way to Reach Myrtle Beach
- By Air: The most convenient option would be to fly to Myrtle Beach. You might be required to take a domestic connecting flight to Myrtle Beach; most of the tourists do that.
- By Bus: There are Greyhound buses that run to Myrtle Beach. Check their website for timetables, routes and fares.
- By Rail: There aren’t any trains that stop at Myrtle but it does stop at the nearest city, Florence (South Carolina). It’s a good seventy miles from Myrtle Beach so be prepared for a two hour ride from Florence.
- By Road: If you’re planning to road-trip to Myrtle Beach, The Grand Stand’s road network is well connected. Remember you need to be above 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- By Bus: The Lymo City- wide bus system can be used for local commute as it has well connected stops. There are other bus services too that run throughout the city so consult a map before you decide which bus or tram to board.
- By Taxi: The next best option is to hail a taxi to get from one point to another. Though it might turn out to be a little expensive, it’s a sure shot way of getting to where you want, incase the bus system confuses you!
- By Car: Driving in Myrtle Beach is strongly discouraged as the oddly shaped roads and the impatience of the drivers leads to plenty of road accidents, the statistics of which are just staggering.
Are you looking for a Myrtle Beach travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Myrtle Beach
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Myrtle Beach. The most preferred mode of transport in Myrtle Beach is Car.
Average distance: 33.8 km Average time: 31 min
Car 100%Driving 31 min Overall average time for 33.8 kms 31 min
How to Reach Myrtle Beach from Nearby Cities
|Pine Island to Myrtle Beach||4.39 km||4 mins|
|Murrells Inlet to Myrtle Beach||18.18 km||18 mins|
|Lumberton to Myrtle Beach||23.94 km||23 mins|
|Whiteville to Myrtle Beach||24.6 km||24 mins|
|Hemingway to Myrtle Beach||62.07 km||1 hour 2 mins|
|Oak Island to Myrtle Beach||80.88 km||1 hour 20 mins|
- How to reach Hartsville
- How to reach Charleston
- How to reach Folly Beach
- How to reach North Topsail Beach
- How to reach Dentsville
- How to reach Raleigh
- How to reach Clegg
- How to reach Straits
- How to reach Chapel Hill
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco