A perfect kick to your adrenaline! That is how you will describe after having an unforgettable experience with Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel. Almost 20 stories above the Atlantic Ocean, the 10 minutes gondola (of the Sky-wheel) ride is definitely going to take away far from your everyday stresses.
The wheel has around 42 gondolas having capacity of holding 2-6 people at one time while the VIP flights can hold up to 4 people. It gives you the perfect breathtaking view of the Atlantic.
Once you are done with the ride, visit the Land-Shark Surf Shack and grab a bite at the Land Shark Bar & Grill.
Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel Travel Tips
- The flight takes around 8 -10 minutes.
- Only service animals are allowed on board.
- Infants (of 2 and under) are allowed and get free flying.
- The ride is wheelchair accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel
- For adults (above 12 years) – $13
- For kids (age 3-11 years) – $9
- For VIP adults (above 12 years)- $50
- For VIP kids (age 3- 11years) - $35
- Discounts are offered on ticket price for seniors (above 65 years), kids (of 11 and under) and military officials.
- For groups (of 15 or more), special rates are offered. For details, visit their official website.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Myrtle Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Myrtle Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.
78.91% of people who visit Myrtle Beach include Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
58.08% of people start their Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel
59.16% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel