Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel
Tours for Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel
About Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel, Myrtle Beach
A perfect kick to your adrenaline! That is how you will describe after having an unforgettable experience with Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel. Almost 20 stories above the Atlantic Ocean, the 10 minutes gondola (of the Sky-wheel) ride is definitely going to take away far from your everyday stresses.
The wheel has around 42 gondolas having capacity of holding 2-6 people at one time while the VIP flights can hold up to 4 people. It gives you the perfect breathtaking view of the Atlantic.
Once you are done with the ride, visit the Land-Shark Surf Shack and grab a bite at the Land Shark Bar & Grill.
Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel Information
- The flight takes around 8 -10 minutes.
- Only service animals are allowed on board.
- Infants (of 2 and under) are allowed and get free flying.
- The ride is wheelchair accessible.
Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel Tickets Prices
- For adults (above 12 years) – $13
- For kids (age 3-11 years) – $9
- For VIP adults (above 12 years)- $50
- For VIP kids (age 3- 11years) - $35
- Discounts are offered on ticket price for seniors (above 65 years), kids (of 11 and under) and military officials.
- For groups (of 15 or more), special rates are offered. For details, visit their official website.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Myrtle Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Myrtle Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: 1110 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC
Ticket Price: 13 USD
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 17.6K times in trip plans
Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Rides
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel Tickets And Tours
Sail aboard the Carolina's ONLY gambling cruise on a luxury yacht! Thirty-Five minutes from Myrtle Beach, The Big "M" Casino now sails daily with more times and 2 ships to choose from! Select from a non-smoking Casino Ship with Texas Hold'Em poker or our smoking optional ship with over 170 slot machines and a variety of table games aboard! Craps, Roulette, Let it Ride, Three Card Poker and lots of Blackjack tables for your enjoyment!
Avoid the stress of waiting for taxis or shuttle transfers and instead ensure peace of mind with this convenient private transfer from your hotel to the Myrtle Beach International Airport. This airport transportation service operates from your downtown Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet, Surfside, Pawleys Island or Greater Myrtle Beach accommodations. Reach the airport relaxed and with plenty of time before your flight!
For added fun and memories that will last a lifetime, take either a 1- or 2-hour surf lesson in Myrtle Beach! With side-by-side guidance, your instructor will show you the ins and outs of surfing to prepare you for the rest of your trip. Your board is provided, just bring your bathing suit for a great time catching some waves.
Our 2 hour group lessons are perfect for a group of family or friends looking to have the time of their life at the beach. So go ahead, check it off the bucket list, you will be surfing in no time. To qualify for the group rate you must have at least 3 people in your party.
Share your experience - Rate Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel, Myrtle Beach
We rode at night and the lights were pretty but I would imagine you would see a lot more during the day that may be more interesting. The line was quick and the price was fair. The compartments were clean and easy to view from. Nice ride.
It's a very large Ferris wheel with nice air conditioned cabins. The view is nice, but even with coupons the ride is horrible overpriced. $14 for regular ticket, $9 for kids. You typically make 3 full revolutions, so the whole ride lasts maybe 15 min if you count losing and unloading time. If it wasn't for the kids dying to ride, I'd never have done it (due to price)
The weather was great and the beach was beautiful. The water was cool/lukewarm, feels great under the hot sun. Parking is pricey. The beach is spacious and not too crowded on a Friday.
Great View of the Grand Strand. Lines were short and staff was pleasant. Gondolas are air condition and seats up to 8 people. It gets 4 stars because it's marginally overpriced. For a 5-person family it's 5 x $14 to ride + $7 per hour to park = $77. Everyone could ride the Swamp Fox three times for that price. If you're going to stay longer than an hour, park at the $5 all-day parking a block away.
Wonderful view, long ride, enclosed boxed in seating with air conditioning, all glass windows to enjoy the view. Not expensive to partake. Gift shop & restrooms on site.
- Nearby Attractions
- Backstage Mirror Maze
- Children's Museum Of South Carolina
- Franklin G. Burroughs - Simeon B. Chapin Art Museum
- Nightmare Haunted House
- Nascar SpeedPark
- Holiday Inn Oceanfront Resort At The Pavilion
- Grand Strand Plaza Shopping Center
- Polynesian Fire Luau & Fire Show
- Ripley's 5d Moving Theater
- 201 75th Ave N
- Hotels Near Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel
- Hotels Near Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel
- 5 Star Hotels Near Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel
- Budget Hotels Near Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel
- Cheap Hotels Near Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel
- Luxury Hotels Near Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel
- Myrtle Beach Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Myrtle Beach
- 2 Days in Myrtle Beach
- 3 Days in Myrtle Beach
- 4 Days in Myrtle Beach
- 5 Days in Myrtle Beach
- 6 Days in Myrtle Beach
- 7 Days in Myrtle Beach