The Railway Museum1356 Votes Currently Open
- Address: KRS Road, Opp. CFTRI, Medar Block, Yadavagiri, Mysuru, Karnataka 570005, Mysore, India Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-8212866955
- Ticket Price: 200 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
The collection of vintage trains here is small but charming. Apart from the cars, carriages, engines and locomotives, the Chamunidi gallery here depicts the growth of Inidan Railways through photgraphs and paintings. The museum showcases two royal coaches that the Maharaja of Mysore used. Children will love the battery operated mini train that takes visitors around the exhibits.
How to Reach The Railway Museum
- Mysore Train Junction
- Railway Station Bus Stop
- Shree Guru Residency
- Nalpak Restaurants
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mysore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mysore and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Railway Museum Address: KRS Road, Opp. CFTRI, Medar Block, Yadavagiri, Mysuru, Karnataka 570005, Mysore, India
- The Railway Museum Contact Number: +91-8212866955
- The Railway Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- The Railway Museum Price: 200 INR
- Time required to visit The Railway Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
23.35% of people who visit Mysore include The Railway Museum in their plan
83.87% of people start their The Railway Museum visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Railway Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Railway Museum
People normally club together Mysore Palace and Brindavan Gardens while planning their visit to The Railway Museum.
People also prefer to start their day with The Railway Museum.