Club Fiji ResortCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +679-6720150
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Bar, Club, Restaurant, Entertainment, Spa, Water Sport, Resort, Scuba, Snorkeling
Club Fiji Resort - Review
Club Fiji Resort is the place to be while in Nadi! If you choose not to stay over here, they still have many recreational activities on offer. For example, Club Fiji Boutique, restaurants, bars, BBQ on the beach, diving, fishing, snorkelling, surfing, jet skiing, spa and beach massage and a lot more.
Club Fiji Resort Ticket Prices
- Charges are applicable for water sports activities and massage treatments.
How To reach Club Fiji Resort by Public Transport
- Hiring a cab/ taxi is recommended.
Restaurants Near Club Fiji Resort
- Restaurant present within the resort.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nadi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nadi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Club Fiji Resort
95% of people who visit Nadi include Club Fiji Resort in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
35.03% of people start their Club Fiji Resort visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Club Fiji Resort
93.25% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Club Fiji Resort
Club Fiji Resort Map
Club Fiji Resort Trips
Club Fiji Resort, Nadi Reviews
Oh well, we booked our hotel room 2,5 months in advance. And we also booked a free shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel. When we arrived at Nadi airport no one was there to pick us up. Luckily a lovely lady from the airport information called them and after 10 min someone picked us up. When we arrived at club Fiji resort the lady behind reception said that there is no booking for our name.. I had all the confirmation printed out so I showed her that we booked 2,5 months ago. She made it sound like it is my mistake but it was definitely theirs! Then she wanted to charge us for our night stay but we already payed 1/3 of the price when we booked the room online! We showed her the bank statement and then she believed us and we payed the other 2/3. After all this drama we finally got our room. Well, it’s okay and what you pay for. The next morning we wanted to check out and another lady asked us again if we still need to pay for our room !! Oh gosh, they really try to rip you off.
Beautiful, convenient location and bures are nice. However food and drinks at the resturant were pricey and a bit underwhelming. There is an extra cost for everything unfortunately. Vibe is a bit low.
Roach infested. Sh*tty management. Breakfast is a joke. Really. Photos are very deceptive. God knows how it got a 3+ rating.... 😂😂😂 Stay Away.
Nice place by the beach. Very serene and quiet. The villas are quite spacious. I didn't stay there but attended a wedding and reception for close friends who were getting married right outside their villa.
Not clean... food is a joke and ridiculously overpriced. Staff are more into having a good time themselves then to work
All QuestionsClub fiji resort
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal