How to Reach Nadi - The Easiest Way to Reach Nadi
- By Air: Flights to Nadi land at the Nadi International Airport. From here, one can avail taxi/ cab services to travel to their accommodation.
- By Boat: From nearby towns, it is possible to reach Nadi by boat. However, only locals travel by this method.
- By Bus: Nadi had a well connected bus system. However, the bus stops are few and the frequency is less.
- By Car: Hiring a car is possible. You need to have a licence though.
- By Taxi: Many a tourists prefer hiring a taxi while in Nadi.
- By Plane: Island hopping is possible by plane taxis.
- By Boats: Another way to island hop is by hiring boats.
Are you looking for a Nadi travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Nadi
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Nadi. The most preferred mode of transport in Nadi is Walking.
Average distance: 15 km Average time: 133 min
Walking 100%Walking 123 min Driving 10 min Overall average time for 15 kms 133 min
How to Reach Nadi from Nearby Cities
|Suva to Nadi||118.96 km||1 hour 58 mins|
|Labasa to Nadi||261.38 km||4 hours 21 mins|
|Apia to Nadi||1278.84 km||21 hours 18 mins|
|Campbells bay to Nadi||2124.01 km||35 hours 24 mins|
|Auckland to Nadi||2136.14 km||35 hours 36 mins|
|Henderson to Nadi||2139.89 km||35 hours 39 mins|
|Honiara to Nadi||2140.89 km||35 hours 40 mins|
|Tauranga to Nadi||2213.29 km||36 hours 53 mins|
|Whanganui to Nadi||2470.76 km||41 hours 10 mins|
|Palmerston north to Nadi||2512.36 km||41 hours 52 mins|