How to Reach Nadi
- By Air: Flights to Nadi land at the Nadi International Airport. From here, one can avail taxi/ cab services to travel to their accommodation.
- By Boat: From nearby towns, it is possible to reach Nadi by boat. However, only locals travel by this method.
- By Bus: Nadi had a well connected bus system. However, the bus stops are few and the frequency is less.
- By Car: Hiring a car is possible. You need to have a licence though.
- By Taxi: Many a tourists prefer hiring a taxi while in Nadi.
- By Plane: Island hopping is possible by plane taxis.
- By Boats: Another way to island hop is by hiring boats.