How to Reach Nadi, Fiji
The Easiest Way to Reach Nadi
- By Air: Flights to Nadi land at the Nadi International Airport. From here, one can avail taxi/ cab services to travel to their accommodation.
- By Boat: From nearby towns, it is possible to reach Nadi by boat. However, only locals travel by this method.
- By Bus: Nadi had a well connected bus system. However, the bus stops are few and the frequency is less.
- By Car: Hiring a car is possible. You need to have a licence though.
- By Taxi: Many a tourists prefer hiring a taxi while in Nadi.
- By Plane: Island hopping is possible by plane taxis.
- By Boats: Another way to island hop is by hiring boats.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Nadi and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Nadi
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Nadi. The most preferred mode of transport in Nadi is Walking.
Average distance: 15 km Average time: 133 min
Walking 100%Walking 123 min Driving 10 min Overall average time for 15 kms 133 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Nadi
- How to reach Lautoka
- How to reach Denarau Island
- How to Reach Top Cities in Fiji
- How to reach Suva
- How to reach Nadi
- How to reach Labasa
- How to reach Nausori
- How to reach Pacific Harbour
- How to reach Waiyevo
- How to reach Levuka
- How to reach Navala
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Guildford
- How to reach Cesena
- How to reach Cleveland