Shri Shiva Subramaniya TempleCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Nadi, Viti Levu, Fiji
- Timings: 05:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: 679-6700016
- Ticket Price: 5 FJD
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Shri Shiva Subramaniya Temple is a serene temple situated off Queens road ( Main St.). The temple boasts of Dravidian architecture and is one of its kinds in Nadi.
- Respectable clothing is expected within the temple premises.
- You are supposed to remove footwear outside the temple. So, wear something that can be easily slipped off and on.
- Nadi bus station
- Bulaccino Cafe
- The Bounty Bar and restaurant
- Mama’s Pizza
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nadi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nadi and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Nadi include Shri Shiva Subramaniya Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
22.22% of people start their Shri Shiva Subramaniya Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Shri Shiva Subramaniya Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shri Shiva Subramaniya Temple
Awesome and interesting place to visit $5 entry some awesome art work inside the temple ceiling.
A place to marvel at. A very beautiful temple to go and pray
Beautiful and colourful temple 5FJD they give you a sarong as well
Pretty small, you can actually see through to the end at the gate, no need to spend the ticket for FJD$5.
Its nice, more of an India style prayer if you do the prayer. The monks do the prayer for you. It was different for me as Im used to doing it myself but good for travellers who want to give and dont know whag to do.