How to Reach Nagaoka, Japan
The Easiest Way to Reach Nagaoka
- By Train: Nagaoka Station: Receives trains from Tokyo, Koriyama, Sakata, Nagano, Kanazawa, and Osaka.
- By Bus: It's a 4 hour journey from Tokyo to NagaokaKita(North); 9 hour journey from Osaka to Nagaoka Station.
- By Car: Nagaoka can also be driven down from Tokyo, Koriyama, Nagano, Kanazawa, and Osaka.
- By Bus: Local buses ply out of Nagaoka Station, leaving from various platform exits. It's a little difficult to figure it out online, but one easy trick is to call your destination and ask them which bus to take. They will know. Carry exact change; get change from machine by the driver.
- By Car: Renting your own car to get around will allow you to sidestep most language barriers, if that's a problem.
- By Taxi: Taxis are generally easily available, but it's a good idea to keep a driver or two's phone number. Or a taxi company phone number.
Are you looking for a Nagaoka travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Nagaoka from Nearby Cities
|Tsubame to Nagaoka||19.29 km||19 mins|
|Minamiuonuma to Nagaoka||25.24 km||25 mins|
|Niigata to Nagaoka||58.78 km||42 mins|
|Shibata to Nagaoka||67.83 km||1 hour 7 mins|
|Myoko to Nagaoka||75.13 km||1 hour 15 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Nagaoka
- How to reach Nikko
- How to reach Yamagata Prefecture
- How to reach Sendai-shi
- How to reach Takayama
- How to reach Tokyo
- How to reach Fujiyoshida
- How to reach Kanazawa-shi
- How to reach Narita
- How to reach Yokohama-shi
- How to reach Kyoto
- How to reach Nara
- How to reach Hiroshima
- How to reach Nagoya-shi
- How to reach Hakone
- How to reach Sapporo-shi
- How to reach Akita
- How to reach Fukuoka-shi
- How to reach Kobe