Teradomari AquariumCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Teradomarihanatate, Nagaoka, Niigata Prefecture 940-2502, Japan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-258754936
- Ticket Price: 700 JPY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Teradomari Aquarium - Review
About 10000 animals representing 400 exotic marine species are housed in this Museum.
There are three floors.
- First floor: The loggerhead turtle, the marin girl migratory fish, tropical fish in coral ecosystems, archer fish and giant crabs.
- Second Floor: Moon jellyfish, stuffed sea lion, petting pool (starfish and sea cucumbers) and everyone's favourite - the Magellan penguins.
- The Third Floor is the special exhibition area, where new fish species are brought in from time to time.
Other fish on exhibit include the remora, cloudy catshark, nautilus, mudskipper, pirarucu, porcupine fish, kissing gourami, garden eel and axolotl.
Teradomari Aquarium Information
- Parking is available.
- Disabled accessible for the most part.
- Service and guide animals are allowed.
Teradomari Aquarium Ticket Prices
- Adult groups of 20+: 500 yen
- Middle school students 450 yen (300 yen for groups)
- Primary school children 350 yen (250 yen for groups)
- Infants (more than 3 years old) 200 yen (150 yen for groups)
- The disabled: 350 yen for adults, 225 yen for middle school students, 175 yen for Primary school children, 100 yen for infants.
- Groups of disabled people may get further discounts.
Teradomari Aquarium Opening and Closing Hours
- The attraction may be closed on specific days that changes from year to year. Check attraction website for the day of your intended visit.
- Check the attraction website for feeding time of various fish.
- Special exhibition only on weekends and holidays for the year; in the summer, open every day.
How To reach Teradomari Aquarium by Public Transport
- Buses from the JR Joetsu Shinkansen Nagaoka Station and JR Echigo Line Teradomari Station ply to the aquarium.
- Drive to here or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nagaoka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nagaoka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Teradomari Aquarium
95% of people who visit Nagaoka include Teradomari Aquarium in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
35.9% of people start their Teradomari Aquarium visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Teradomari Aquarium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Teradomari Aquarium
Teradomari Aquarium Map
Teradomari Aquarium Trips
Teradomari Aquarium, Nagaoka Reviews
All QuestionsTeradomari aquarium
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Chapel Eleele
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames