Sarzano Castle27 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Sarzano La Torre, 3, 42034 Casina RE, Italy Map
- Tags: View Point, Castle, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Sarzano Castle is a part of the defensive line that was built on an elevated hillock to put it in a position that would grant control over the underlying valley of Casina. The castle itself is beautifully built with a small road that drives up to the castle amidst the beautiful countryside. On a calm, sunny day, this castle offers stunning views of the Apennines. Visit with your family and friends to brush up on some history.
More about Casina
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Casina trip planner for the same.
Fine Accommodation options like Locanda Da Cines, Residence Hotel Matilde and Hotel Il Golfino will meet your requirement of where to stay in Casina.
Generate executable plans on your own or book the top rated Casina vacation packages for your visit. Read more on how to reach Casina.
How to Reach Sarzano Castle
- By car
- By bus - Il Carrobbio bus stop (Bus: 3B47)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Casina before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Casina and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sarzano Castle Address: Via Sarzano La Torre, 3, 42034 Casina RE, Italy
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!