Events and Festivals in Nagoya
- Honen Matsuria: A fertility and harvest festival on March 15 at Tagata Shrine in Komaki. Enjoy the parade and the free sake.
- Atsuta Festival: One of the city’s most important festivals. Religious rites, martial arts competitions, and street performances. Fireworks in the evening. Do not leave off your vacation travel itinerary planner.
- Minato (Port) Festival: Third Monday each July. Check out the water-logging contest and the street dance with over a thousand performers.
- Nagoya Castle Summer Festival: Held in the evenings, when it’s not so hot. Enjoy the Bon Festival dance, Noh theatre, and bonfires.
- Nagoya Matsuri: Held in the middle of the month in the central Hisaya Ã…Œdori Park in Sakae. It’s a costumed historical procession parade with a band
- Omisoka (New Years Eve): The day to shrug off old evils and welcome in the New Year. Spend it with the locals.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Nagoya
30 Day Trip to Tokyo, Hiroshima, Kyoto, Osaka-shi, Nagoya-shi, Nara from DublinBy: Guest UserCity: Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka-shi, Nara, Hiroshima, Nagoya-shi
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Nagoya
Save 4%Shared Arrival Transfer : Chubu Nagoya Airport to Nagoya CityNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hr 30 MinsBook Now
Save 5%Kiyosu Samurai Walking Tour and Kirin Brewery Visit from Nagoya3 Reviews
Duration: 7 HrsBook Now
Save 5%Walking Small-Group Nagoya City Tour1 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs 30 MinsBook Now
Save 5%Private Full-day Nagoya City Tour9 Reviews
Duration: 6 HrsBook Now