Events and Festivals in Nagoya-shi
- Honen Matsuria: A fertility and harvest festival on March 15 at Tagata Shrine in Komaki. Enjoy the parade and the free sake.
- Atsuta Festival: One of the city’s most important festivals. Religious rites, martial arts competitions, and street performances. Fireworks in the evening. Do not leave off your vacation travel itinerary planner.
- Minato (Port) Festival: Third Monday each July. Check out the water-logging contest and the street dance with over a thousand performers.
- Nagoya Castle Summer Festival: Held in the evenings, when it’s not so hot. Enjoy the Bon Festival dance, Noh theatre, and bonfires.
- Nagoya Matsuri: Held in the middle of the month in the central Hisaya Ã…Œdori Park in Sakae. It’s a costumed historical procession parade with a band
- Omisoka (New Years Eve): The day to shrug off old evils and welcome in the New Year. Spend it with the locals.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Nagoya-shi
17 Views14 Days 13 Nights14 Day Trip to Macau, Nagoya-shi, Kyoto, Shanghai, Tokyo from MelbourneBy: Guest UserCity: Tokyo, Kyoto, Nagoya-shi, Shanghai, Macau
19 Views4 Days 3 Nights4 Day Trip to Nagoya-shi from Central District Police Service Centre USD 1566
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Nagoya-shi
Save 4%Shared Arrival Transfer : Chubu Airport to Nagoya CityNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
Make your trip to Japan experience as relaxing as possible with a shared transfer to your Nagoya city from the Chubu Internat...
Save 4%Private Full-day Nagoya City Tour8 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
On this one day walking tour, you will explore the highlights of Nagoya and discover the rich historical legacy of the samura...
Save 4%Kiyosu Samurai Walking Tour and Kirin Brewery Visit from Nagoya2 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Explore the way of the Samurai in Kiyosu, the hometown of one of the most influential samurai warriors of ancient Japan. On t...
Save 4%Modern 'Kabuki' Show at Cafe Nagoya ZaNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
This Kabuki show is based on traditional Japanese myths with a modern twist, featuring lots of action and interactive element...