Hisaya Odori Park296 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3 Chome Sakae, Naka Ward, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture 460-0008, Japan Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +81-522616641
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Fountain, Nature
Rather than one park, this is a series of little parks that run down a boulevard, that together act as a Central Park for the downtown area. The parks run from north to south for about two kilometers. Decorated with elegant trees, water fountains, sculptures and other types of public art and installations, the area is quite popular with the locals. It gets very crowded during the Nagoya Festival.
Highlights to watch out for include:
- Replica of the anchor of H.M.S.SIRIUS at Sydney Plaza
- Nanjing monuments at Nanjing plaza
- The plaza of Relaxation with Mexican sculptures
- The streams, fountains, eagle sculpture at the Los Angeles Plaza (LA is a sister city)
- The Central Bridge
- The Garden of Sculpture
- The TV tower
- Japanese style Tower Plaza
- The Plaza of Hope
- The sculptures at Angel Park and the Angel Bridge
- The Plaza of light
- Nagoya Orchid Gardens at the southern end.
Also check out the Crystal Hiroba at the center of Sakae Chika (Sakae Underground Shopping Mall).
How to Reach Hisaya Odori Park
- By Taxi.
- Driving to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nagoya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nagoya and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hisaya Odori Park Address: 3 Chome Sakae, Naka Ward, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture 460-0008, Japan
- Hisaya Odori Park Contact Number: +81-522616641
- Hisaya Odori Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Hisaya Odori Park(preferred time): 07:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Hisaya Odori Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
20.08% of people who visit Nagoya include Hisaya Odori Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
48.05% of people start their Hisaya Odori Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hisaya Odori Park
84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hisaya Odori Park
People normally club together The Yamazaki Mazak Museum Of Art and Tsuruma Park while planning their visit to Hisaya Odori Park.