Scmaglev And Railway Park385 Votes Currently Open
If you are train geek, this could easily be your favorite museum ever. Where to start? First, there are the 39 retired train carriages that you can climb into and underneath. These range from ancient steam engines to the latest maglev models. Exhibits inside and around the trains explain all you need to know about them - operation, construction and maintenance. The second floor of the museum is more kid oriented, including train simulators. And if you have a thing for miniature trains, check out the incredibly detailed dioramas with miniaturized recreations of Osaka, Nagoya and Tokyo. There's also a historical collection of train artifacts.
Scmaglev And Railway Park Travel Tips
- The train simulator exhibit is access to by a lottery system.
Entrance Ticket Details For Scmaglev And Railway Park
- 800 yen for adult groups of 20+
- Students: 500 (400 yen in groups of 20+)
- Kids above 3: 200 yen (100 yen for groups of 20+)
- Disabled: 500Yen (over age 18) ,200Yen (under 18)
- Check attraction website for trail simulator fees
- An audio guide may be rented for 500 yen
Scmaglev And Railway Park Hours
- Opening hours for individual shops may vary.
- Last admission is 30 minutes before closing time.
How to Reach Scmaglev And Railway Park
- From Nagoya Station, take the Aonami Line to Kinjofuto Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nagoya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nagoya and book an accommodation of your choice.
29.39% of people who visit Nagoya include Scmaglev And Railway Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
45.63% of people start their Scmaglev And Railway Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Scmaglev And Railway Park
91.7% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Scmaglev And Railway Park