Shirotori Garden157 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2-5 Atsuta-nishi-machi Aatsuta-ku Nagoya, Japan Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-052681892
- Ticket Price: 300 JPY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids, Nature
This enchanting Japanese garden is modeled after the land around the city of Nagoya. There is a prominent mound in the Southwest corner - it represents Mt. Ontake, which is Japan's second highest volcano. The stream that flows away from the mound represents the river Kiso. Aside from the traditional Japanese garden decorations - stone arrangements, exquisitely kept lawns, wooden bridges and waterfalls - there is also a teahouse. Several events are held over the course of the year at the Garden, such as bonsai exhibitions and concerts.
Shirotori Garden Travel Tips
- Parking is available.
- Check out the cafe in the garden.
Entrance Ticket Details For Shirotori Garden
- Groups of 30 +: 270yen
- Seniors: 100 yen (90 yen for groups of 30+)
- Free for under 14.
Shirotori Garden Hours
- Closed Mondays and third Wednesdays of the month, unless those days fall on a national holiday, in which case it will be closed on the following day.
- Admission closes at 4:30pm.
How to Reach Shirotori Garden
- JINGU-NISHI stop on the MEIJO Subway Line.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nagoya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nagoya and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Shirotori Garden Address: 2-5 Atsuta-nishi-machi Aatsuta-ku Nagoya, Japan
- Shirotori Garden Contact Number: +81-052681892
- Shirotori Garden Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Shirotori Garden Price: 300 JPY
- Best time to visit Shirotori Garden(preferred time): 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Shirotori Garden: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
10.96% of people who visit Nagoya include Shirotori Garden in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
69.57% of people start their Shirotori Garden visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Shirotori Garden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shirotori Garden
People normally club together Port Of Nagoya Public Aquarium and Nagoya- Boston Museum Of Fine Arts while planning their visit to Shirotori Garden.