Events and Festivals in Naifaru, Maldives
Events and Festivals in Naifaru
The city of Naifaru, along with the rest of the Republic of Maldives celebrates the festivals of Ramadan, Eid- Ul- Al’h’aa, Kuda Eid and Prophet’s birthday with complete dedication.
Along with these, the events that the people celebrate with fervour are the 26th of July- Independence Day, 11th November- Republic Day and The National Day, which is celebrated in the third month of the Islamic calendar. If possible, incorporate the Independence Day into your holiday in Maldives calendar. Seeing the parade that takes place on this day is one of the best things to do in Naifaru, Maldives.
Trip plans for Naifaru
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Naifaru
- Events & Festivals in Male
- Events & Festivals in Maamigili
- Events & Festivals in Maldives
- Events & Festivals in Hulhumale Post Office
- Events & Festivals in Hithadhoo
- Events & Festivals in Gaafaru