How to Reach Naifaru - The Easiest Way to Reach Naifaru
- By Air: The Ibrahim Nasir International Airport, also known as Male International Airport, situated roughly 142 kms away from the city of Naifaru, is the closest to the city. The airport has well connected flights to and fro countries like India, Sri Lanka, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Switzerland (seasonal), Hong King, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Oman and the UK.
- If you are travelling from India, a return journey ticket will cost you anywhere between INR 15,000 to INR 60,000 (USD 250 to 1000) depending on your airport of takeoff and the seating class (prices are rough estimate and may vary while actual booking. We have considered an advance booking period of 2 months). After landing at the international airport, you can either travel by sea planes, speed boats or domestic flights.
- The closest domestic airport to Naifaru city is the Dharavandhoo airport which is situated around 38 kms from the city. You may choose from a fleet of domestic flight operators like ‘Trans Maldivian Airways’, ‘Maldivian’ or ‘Fly Me’. Tickets vary between MVR 2200 to MVR 4000 (INR 8500 to 16000, USD 270 to 300).
- By Road: Within the city of Naifaru, you can travel via public transport options like cars and taxis. We suggest you to rent a bicycle and ride along the scenic roads.
Are you looking for a Naifaru travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Top Cities in Maldives
- How to reach Male
- How to reach Maamigili
- How to reach Maldives
- How to reach Hulhumale Post Office
- How to reach Vaadhoo
- How to reach Hithadhoo