Eco Cave Gardens2456 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kaladungi Road | Mallital, Nainital, India
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-5942231438
- Ticket Price: 20 INR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cave, Garden, Play, Family And Kids, Fountain
Eco Cave Gardens is a network of inter-connected natural underground caves and hanging gardens. Located on the Kaladungi road near Sukhtal, the gardens offer an enthralling journey of narrow winding roads and weathered caves. The site has an enchanting garden with musical fountains. A stroll across the Garden stretch and passing through the underground cave definitely makes for an exciting family or friends hangout. It is a great place for Children with lots of fun activities to be enjoyed. Highlights and must sees include:
- 7 interconnected caves named after animals such as tiger, porcupine and panther.
- Petromax lamps lit compound.
- Musical fountains.
- Beautifully designed hilltop garden.
Eco Cave Gardens Travel Tips
- Some of the caves are really narrow and thus should be avoided if you feel Claustrophobic.
Entrance Ticket Details For Eco Cave Gardens
- Children - Rs 10; Camera Fee - Rs 25
How to Reach Eco Cave Gardens
- Walk or hire a taxi.
- Ask a local for the bus details.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nainital before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nainital and book an accommodation of your choice.
90.49% of people who visit Nainital include Eco Cave Gardens in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
46.85% of people start their Eco Cave Gardens visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Eco Cave Gardens
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Eco Cave Gardens