Nainital Governor's House1980 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Amghari, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002, India Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +9105942-237476
- Ticket Price: 50 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
The Governor’s house also called, as Raj Bhavan is located at Tallital area near mall road of Nainital City. It is a two-storied building consisting of 113 rooms. Built during the period of 1897 – 1900, the structure is of British architecture and appears to be a replica of Buckingham Palace. The Governor’s house earlier was a summer residence for the British and now it serves as the residence of Governor of Uttarakhand.
Highlights and must see includes:
- JhandidharModi Heights
- Munshi Heights
- Splendid garden
- Swimming pool
- Victorian Gothic Architecture
- Deodar and Oak trees
Entrance Ticket Details For Nainital Governor's House
- Raj Bhavan - Rs.50
- Raj Bhavan’s Golf course - Rs.450
How to Reach Nainital Governor's House
- By Bus: From Nainital bus stand to Raj Bhawan
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nainital before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nainital and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nainital Governor's House Address: Amghari, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002, India
- Nainital Governor's House Contact Number: +9105942-237476
- Nainital Governor's House Timing: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Nainital Governor's House Price: 50 INR
- Best time to visit Nainital Governor's House(preferred time): 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Nainital Governor's House: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
69.25% of people who visit Nainital include Nainital Governor's House in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
42.86% of people start their Nainital Governor's House visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nainital Governor's House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nainital Governor's House
People normally club together High Altitude Zoo and Khurpataal while planning their visit to Nainital Governor's House.