Snow View Point, Nainital
About Snow View Point, Nainital
Snow View Point, Nainital - Address, Phone Number
Address: Nainital, India
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 27.2K times in trip plans
View Point, Family And Kids, Adventure, Lake, Monastery , Cable Car
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Snow View Point is one of the most visited tourist spots in Nainital that offers excellent views of 350 km long range of snow-capped Himalayas. Situated at a height of 2270 meters, it is well connected by road and can also be accessed by taking an adventurous ride of the aerial ropeway from Mallital. There are small shops selling tea and snacks at the Snow View Point. Highlights and must sees include:
- A Huge Binocular at the spot to get an enchanting view of the town and the beautiful valley.
- Eagle eye view of the Nainital Lake and the town from Cable Car/Aerial ropeway.
- ‘GadhanKunkyop Ling Gompa of the Geluka order’ - a Tibetan monastery nearby.
Snow View Point Information
- Photographers available at the site.
- Entry is free.
How To reach Snow View Point by Public Transport
You can reach the Snow view point
- By Taxi
- Cable car/Aerial ropeway
- Pony Ride
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nainital before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nainital and book an accommodation of your choice.
Snow View Point, Nainital Reviews - Write a Review
this is best place to visit ropway and gocats and adventure and snow view point top is famous to see tha great himalaya mountains pics tirshul and India 2nd hight mountain nanda devi (7816m) from sea level.
Nice place to go by ropeway...himalaya can be seen by telescope.... Great view of naintaal lake from ropeway..
The place is not so far from Nainital lake, and the view you get there makes the visit worth it!
- Nearby Attractions
- Hotel New Bharat
- Gurney House
- Treebo Cloud 7
- Ayar Jungle Camp
- The Naini Retreat - Nainital Heritage Hotel
- Aerial Ropeway
- Nainital Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Nainital
- What to See in 48 Hours in Nainital
- What to See in 72 Hours in Nainital
- How to Spend 5 Days in Nainital
- How to Spend 6 Days in Nainital
- How to Spend 7 Days in Nainital