How to Reach Nainital - The Easiest Way to Reach Nainital
- By Air: Nainital is served by the Pantnagar Airport located 2 hours away from Nainital. Jagson Airlines and Air India operate flights between Pantnagar and New Delhi. This is the fastest way to reach Nainital.
- By Train: The nearest railway station is located in Kathgodam which is around an hour away from Nainital; you can board the train at New Delhi. There are taxis available to take you from the train station to the city. If you’re on a budget, you can take a taxi on a shared basis and it won’t cost you much.
- By Car: You can drive to Nainital from New Delhi in about 8 hours via NH24 till Rampur and then NH87.
- By Bus: Daily bus services operate to Nainital from Delhi and are run by Uttarakhand roadways. Tickets can be booked online or through a tourist guide.
- On Foot: This is perhaps the best way to see Nainital. The mall road which is along the Naini Lake is pedestrian friendly and traffic is halted during peak hours. Most attractions can be reached on foot.
- By Cycle Rickshaw: If you’re feeling lazy or tired, cycle rickshaws can be availed at a cheap rate.
Are you looking for a Nainital travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Nainital from Nearby Cities
|Haldwani to Nainital||9.5 km||9 mins|
|Jabalpur to Nainital||135.79 km||2 hours 15 mins|
|Haridwar to Nainital||142.33 km||2 hours 22 mins|
|Mussoorie to Nainital||153.81 km||2 hours 33 mins|