Best Time To Visit Nairobi
The weather in Nairobi is moderate, with a subtropical highland climate; people love to visit this part of the country as the weather is pleasant and consistent. What many people like about Nairobi is the fact that you can visit this city just about any time if the year.
- June-July: Some evenings can be cool, especially throughout the June and July months where the temperature can go as low as 10 degrees, but this is due to the altitude of the city.
- March-October: If you want to visit the city during the summer months, this would be between December and March. The maximum temperature during this time is 24 degrees.
November to February: During this period, it is summer in this part of Africa, but the weather is pleasant all year round. The climate is moderate because of the altitude of the city. Although winter can be quite cool at times, it is still pleasant and one can still enjoy a perfect holiday in this city during winter.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Nairobi is November.
Least humid month in Nairobi is March.
- Best time to visit David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Or Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage in Nairobi
- Best time to visit Giraffe Centre in Nairobi
- Best time to visit Nairobi Education Centre - Animal Orphanage in Nairobi
- Best time to visit Nairobi National Park in Nairobi