How to Reach Namchi, India
The Easiest Way to Reach Namchi
- By Air: The nearest airport to Namchi is Bagdogra airport. This airport is around 124 kilometers from Gangtok and 190 kilometers Mangan. From Bagdogra airport, helicopter services to Gangtok are there. From Gangtok, buses and jeeps are available to reach Namchi.
- By Train: Nearest railways station to Namchi is New Jalpaiguri. This station has rail service connected to many other major cities.
- By Road: If you want to come by road, Namchi is well connected to Gangtok, Yukosom and Pelling via NH 13.
- By Bus: SNT buses are there that goes to places like Jorethang and Ravangla.
- By Taxi: You can hire a taxi to move around the city.
- On Foot: Namchi is a small city. You can visit most of its attractions on foot.
Are you looking for a Namchi travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Namchi from Nearby Cities
|Gangtok to Namchi||82.96 km||1 hour 13 mins|
|Siliguri to Namchi||100.54 km||1 hour 27 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Namchi
- How to reach Kalimpong
- How to reach Rangpo
- How to reach Darjeeling
- How to reach Pelling
- How to reach Gangtok
- How to reach Aritar
- How to reach Lachung
- How to reach Gauripur
- How to reach Barharwa
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai