Citadel Of Namur1293 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Route Merveilleuse 64, 5000 Namur, Belgium Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +32-81654500
- Tags: Family And Kids, Fort
Namur Citadel is a historical fort which is settled down in close approximation of Meuse and Sambre rivers. The prime aim of this construction was to protect the city from the artillery attacks. In 1930, the building was designated as Fortified Position of Namur. To get access into the underground tunnel you have to take Terra Firma tour and train tour. It hosts a concert almost every night to display the history of World War II and Napoleonic wars to the people. Picnicking is allowed at one end of the campus of Namur Citadel. The large abandoned space of the campus is used for free car parking.
How to Reach Citadel Of Namur
- Rented car/taxi
- Citadel Of Namur Address: Route Merveilleuse 64, 5000 Namur, Belgium
- Citadel Of Namur Contact Number: +32-81654500
- Citadel Of Namur Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!