Autumn Water SquareCurrently Open
- Address: Honggutan District, Donghu District, Nanchang 330100, China Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 09:10 pm Details
- Phone: +86791-83883496
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids, Fountain
Known as Asia’s largest musical fountain, the fountains at the autumn square shoot water at a height of about 130 metres. Standing at the north of Gan River the water square covers about 80,000sqmts and the fountains extend about 12,000sqmt. At night when columns of colourful water shoot up the sky in a rhythm, is when it attracts the most number of tourists. There are shopping areas nearby for refreshments.
Entrance Ticket Details For Autumn Water Square
- Entry is free.
Autumn Water Square Hours
- First show: 08.00pm to 08.25pm
- Second show: 08.40pm to 09.10pm
How to Reach Autumn Water Square
By Bus: No. 228, No. 229, No. 209, Tourism Line 2, NO. 504, No. 17
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nanchang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nanchang and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Autumn Water Square Address: Honggutan District, Donghu District, Nanchang 330100, China
- Autumn Water Square Contact Number: +86791-83883496
- Autumn Water Square Timing: 08:00 am - 09:10 pm
- Time required to visit Autumn Water Square: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
42.34% of people who visit Nanchang include Autumn Water Square in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
44.12% of people start their Autumn Water Square visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Autumn Water Square
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Autumn Water Square
People normally club together Youmin Temple and Star Of Nanchang while planning their visit to Autumn Water Square.