This is a small but efficient museum in the Jiangxi province which houses many relics. The museum is divided primarily into three sections namely:
- Nature section comprises of pictures & models of dinosaurs and evolution of butterflies.
- Collection sections comprises of many relics of Jianxi Ancient Civilization History, the Exhibition of Jiangxi Revolutionary Relics and the Exhibition of Jiangxi Ancient Ceramics.
- Visitor’s shop is a small gift shop where you get interesting souvenirs.
Entrance Ticket Details For Jiangxi Museum
- ID mandatory for free entry.
How to Reach Jiangxi Museum
- By Bus: No. 29, 7, 18, 8, 20, 26 or 27
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nanchang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nanchang and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Nanchang include Jiangxi Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
66.67% of people start their Jiangxi Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Jiangxi Museum
92.22% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jiangxi Museum