Meiling National Scenic AreaCurrently Open
- Address: 15 km far away from Nanchang City, Wanli District, Nanchang 330004, China
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Mountain, View Point, Hiking Trail, Scenic Drive, Family And Kids, Nature
Meiling National Scenic Area - Review
Away from the hustle and bustle of the city lies a calm and serene mountain range of Meiling. It is actually closer to Nanchang than Mt. Lushun which makes it a more convenient destination for a weekend trip. The air is fresh and the vegetation is lush green, the locals are friendly and helpful, the shops on the way are small and efficient. The perfect combination of all of it makes it the best place to go for camping or hiking with friends or family.
Meiling National Scenic Area Information
- Travel light, best to take a Chinese guide with you as it is located 15km away Nanchang city and it becomes difficult to converse if you don’t know the local language.
Meiling National Scenic Area Ticket Prices
- The adjacent Park fee is 25 RMB.
How To reach Meiling National Scenic Area by Public Transport
- Bus 219 the bus 112 to meiling town.
- Ask locals for direction, best to drive here or take cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nanchang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nanchang and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Meiling National Scenic Area
92.04% of people who visit Nanchang include Meiling National Scenic Area in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
36.67% of people start their Meiling National Scenic Area visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Meiling National Scenic Area
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Meiling National Scenic Area