Cathedrale Notre-dame-de-l'annonciationCurrently Open
- Address: 56 Place Monseigneur Ruch 54000 NANCY, France
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-383352603
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral
This Roman Catholic basilica was built in the early 18th century after the Dukes of Lorraine managed to get the rank of their capital elevated to a primatial see in the early 17th century. Its highlights are:
- A 60 metre long nave.
- Polychrome marble altar.
- Interior décor that is surprisingly restrained.
- A number of chapels.
- A beautiful Great Organ.
- The remains of Sigebert III.
- A dome painted by Claude Jacquard.
How to Reach Cathedrale Notre-dame-de-l'annonciation
- You’ll have to walk here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nancy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nancy and book an accommodation of your choice.
72.64% of people who visit Nancy include Cathedrale Notre-dame-de-l'annonciation in their plan
30% of people start their Cathedrale Notre-dame-de-l'annonciation visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Cathedrale Notre-dame-de-l'annonciation
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cathedrale Notre-dame-de-l'annonciation