Eglise Des CordeliersCurrently Closed
- Address: 64 Grande Rue, 54000 Nancy, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-383321874
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
The Gothic and Renaissance church is most famous as resting place for the Dukes of Lorraine. It was built in the 15th century, next to the Duke's Palace (which now houses the Lorraine Musuem). The highlights of the church are:
- The frescoes at the choir.
- The polychrome altarpiece.
- Funeral chapel of the Princes of Lorraine.
- Wooden choir stalls from Salivel Abbey.
- Chapel of Our Lady of Loreto.
- Tomb of Rene II of Lorraine and lying Philippe de Gelderland.
- A beautiful Romanesque style statue called The Return of the Crusader.
Most of the monuments and décor inside this church are in grandiose Renaissance style. It’s well worth checking out.
- It’s best to buy a combined ticket for this place with the Lorraine Museum – you may get cheaper access.
- Walk here. It is only 5 minutes from Place Stanislas.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nancy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nancy and book an accommodation of your choice.
58.5% of people who visit Nancy include Eglise Des Cordeliers in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
89.58% of people start their Eglise Des Cordeliers visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Eglise Des Cordeliers
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Eglise Des Cordeliers
People normally also visit Le Marche Vandoeuvre-les-nancy-the Vandoeuvre Market while planning their trip to Eglise Des Cordeliers.