Events and Festivals in Nancy
- August - September: Aye Aye Film festival, an Audio-Visual event celebrating contemporary cinema is held in the Nancy-Lorraine region.
- December: Feast of St. Nicholas is celebrated in Nancy every year with pomp and grandeur. It involves a large parade, craft markets, theatrical performances, concerts, exhibitions and spectacular fireworks. If you want to escape into a magical fantasy world, plan your trip around December.
- The place Stanislas “Rendez-vous” is held every year during summer when the town square is decorated splendidly for the visitors.
- The “Livre sur la Place” fair, a national literary fair is conducted marking the beginning of French literary season.
- The International Choral Music Festival is an important music celebration in Lorrain Region – held every two years.