Events and Festivals in Nancy
- August - September: Aye Aye Film festival, an Audio-Visual event celebrating contemporary cinema is held in the Nancy-Lorraine region.
- December: Feast of St. Nicholas is celebrated in Nancy every year with pomp and grandeur. It involves a large parade, craft markets, theatrical performances, concerts, exhibitions and spectacular fireworks. If you want to escape into a magical fantasy world, plan your trip around December.
- The place Stanislas “Rendez-vous” is held every year during summer when the town square is decorated splendidly for the visitors.
- The “Livre sur la Place” fair, a national literary fair is conducted marking the beginning of French literary season.
- The International Choral Music Festival is an important music celebration in Lorrain Region – held every two years.
Trip plans for Nancy
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Nancy
1073 Views22 Days 21 NightsTrip to Paris, Strasbourg, Nancy, Rouen, Caen, Annecy, Colmar, Chartres, Bayeux, Mont saint- michelBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Mont Saint-michel, Bayeux, Caen, Rouen, Chartres, Paris, Nancy, Colmar, Strasbourg, Annecy
480 Views32 Days 31 NightsTrip to Paris, London, Edinburgh, Nice, Strasbourg, Brussels, Amsterdam, Nancy, CornwallBy: Jennifer SimpsonCity: Paris, Nancy, Nice, Strasbourg, Brussels, Amsterdam, London, Edinburgh, Cornwall
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Nancy
- Events & Festivals in Metz
- Events & Festivals in Vittel
- Events & Festivals in Epinal
- Events & Festivals in Germay
- Events & Festivals in Sarralbe
- Events & Festivals in Thionville