Montsec American MonumentCurrently Open
- Address: Montsec, France, Nancy Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
This beautiful circular colonnade on top of Montsec Hill (375 metres high) was built by the Americans in 1932 to commemorate the battalions that fought here during the First World War.
The view from here is gorgeous, and looks over Madine Lake and the banks of the Meuse River. It’s only about an hours drive from Nancy, and so is well worth checking out when you’re exploring the country side. Close by, you can also visit the Saint Mihiel American Cemetery, which the third largest American Cemetery in France.
How to Reach Montsec American Monument
- You’ll have to drive out here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nancy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nancy and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Montsec American Monument Address: Montsec, France, Nancy
- Montsec American Monument Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Montsec American Monument(preferred time): 07:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Montsec American Monument: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Nancy include Montsec American Monument in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
42.05% of people start their Montsec American Monument visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Montsec American Monument
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Montsec American Monument
People normally club together Musee Des Beaux-arts and Eglise De Sillegny while planning their visit to Montsec American Monument.