Ecole de Nancy was an Art Noveau movement started in Nancy in 1901 by Emile Galle, Victor Prouve, Louis Majorelle, Antonin Daum and Eugene Vallin. This museum exhibits the works of all the major artists of that movement of Nancy.
So what can you find here? Glassware, furniture, stained glass and ceramic part make up a large part of the collection, but some pieces definitely stand out more than others. These are:
- The Dawn and Dusk Bed
- The Rhine Table
- The Masson Dining Room
- The Bedroom of the Villa Majorelle
- The Dying Swan piano
- A stunning set of naturalistic glassware by Emile Galle
The enchanting building also contains and aquarium and a garden.
Musee De I'ecole De Nancy Travel Tips
- Parking space at Nancy Thermal.
- Flashless photography is allowed.
- Check out the gift shop.
- Disabled no accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee De I'ecole De Nancy
- 1st Sunday of the month.
- Wednesdays for students.
- 12 years of age and below.
- Check if you qualify for a reduced entry rate of EUR 4.
Musee De I'ecole De Nancy Hours
- Guided tours are organised by the Museum at 2:30 pm and 3:45 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
How to Reach Musee De I'ecole De Nancy
- Bus 6 stop Painleve
- Bus 7 and 8 stop Nancy Thermal
- Take a car, rent a taxi, or walk
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nancy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nancy and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Nancy include Musee De I'ecole De Nancy in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
66.67% of people start their Musee De I'ecole De Nancy visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Musee De I'ecole De Nancy
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee De I'ecole De Nancy