This institution was founded way back in 1793, and since then has become an important exhibition space. Practically all major European art movements from the 14th to the 21st centuries are represented within these halls, and the works of many masters. These include paintings, drawings, engravings, sculptures, glassworks. There is also a beautiful collection of crystals that trace 100 years of glassmaking history in Nancy.
Musee Des Beaux-arts Travel Tips
- Fully disabled accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee Des Beaux-arts
Check if you qualify for a reduced entry rate of EUR 4:
- 12 to 25 years and 60+ years
- Students (except Wednesday)
- RMI recipients
- For people with limited mobility
- Groups from 10 people
- Large families (at least 3 children)
- Guided tours cost EUT 1.60
- The first Sunday of each month.
- During Heritage Days and Night of Museums.
- Participants to the locals as the New Day Home.
- Children under 12 years.
- Students on Wednesday.
- School kids
- Cardholders of Nancy Young Culture.
How to Reach Musee Des Beaux-arts
- Tram: Cathedral stop
- Bus: 131/132/133 or 134/135 lines
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nancy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nancy and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Nancy include Musee Des Beaux-arts in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
51.22% of people start their Musee Des Beaux-arts visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Musee Des Beaux-arts
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee Des Beaux-arts