Musee Historique Lorrain214 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Église des Cordeliers, 66 Grande Rue, 54000 Nancy, France Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-383853001
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
On sheer architectural merits alone, the building is of great tourist value, and its gatehouse is an elegant combo of Gothic and Italian Renaissance architecture. In 1937, though, the Lorraine Museum was established there.
As a history museum, the Lorraine’s exhibits cover objects from prehistory to antiquity to the 19th century. These include:
- The Paleolithic, Neolithic, Bronze Age and Iron Age.
- Roman Gaul
- Everyday life in Lorraine and Merovingian (including contents of tombs from these times)
- The Middle Ages on the ground floor.
- Works of the Lorraine engraver Jacques Callot.
- The life of Stanislas Leszczynski, King of Poland, and Duke of Lorraine.
Musee Historique Lorrain Travel Tips
- There are associated exhibits of this museum in the Church and convent of the Cordeliers.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee Historique Lorrain
EUR 2.5 for
- 12 and 25
- Large families (from 3 children)
- Over 60
- Job seekers
Free for: 1st Sunday of the month for all
- Under 12
- Students on Wednesday
- Cardholders Nancy Young Culture (10 to 25).
- Schools (from kindergarten to high school)
EUR 1 for the audio guide.
How to Reach Musee Historique Lorrain
- Walk here. It is only 5 minutes from Place Stanislas.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nancy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nancy and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Musee Historique Lorrain Address: Église des Cordeliers, 66 Grande Rue, 54000 Nancy, France
- Musee Historique Lorrain Contact Number: +33-383853001
- Musee Historique Lorrain Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Musee Historique Lorrain Price: 4 EUR
- Best time to visit Musee Historique Lorrain(preferred time): 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Musee Historique Lorrain: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
48.53% of people who visit Nancy include Musee Historique Lorrain in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
93.82% of people start their Musee Historique Lorrain visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Musee Historique Lorrain
93.7% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee Historique Lorrain
People normally club together Basilique Saint-epvre and Nancy Old Town while planning their visit to Musee Historique Lorrain.