Pepiniere ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: 30 Boulevard du 26ème R. I., 54000 Nancy, France
- Timings: 06:30 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-383365904
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
This city park, the largest in Nancy (23 hectares), is right in the centre of the city. It’s a favourite with locals and tourists alike. It’s lovely green spaces have led it to being called the ‘lungs of the city’. The locals affectionately call it ‘La Pep’. Originally built to serve as a nursery for Stanislas, today the park is open to the public. You’ll find:
- An English garden, rosaries, and playgrounds for children.
- At one place you’ll find a mini-zoo – small enclosures for animals - monkeys, deer, ducks, cranes, peacocks and donkeys.
- Many sculptures scattered around
- One of the cutest things you’ll see though is a stunningly pretty “kiosque a musique”, or musical kiosk.
- A jet fountain
- A mini-golf course
- There is a canteen from where you can get drinks and snacks.
How to Reach Pepiniere Park
- Tram 1 stop Cathedrale
- Take a car or rent a taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nancy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nancy and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Nancy include Pepiniere Park in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
24.82% of people start their Pepiniere Park visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Pepiniere Park
55.24% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pepiniere Park