Pepiniere Park, Nancy
About Pepiniere Park, Nancy
Pepiniere Park, Nancy - Address
Address: Allee Jacques Muriet, 54000 Nancy, France
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2.1K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This city park, the largest in Nancy (23 hectares), is right in the centre of the city. It’s a favourite with locals and tourists alike. It’s lovely green spaces have led it to being called the ‘lungs of the city’. The locals affectionately call it ‘La Pep’. Originally built to serve as a nursery for Stanislas, today the park is open to the public. You’ll find:
- An English garden, rosaries, and playgrounds for children.
- At one place you’ll find a mini-zoo – small enclosures for animals - monkeys, deer, ducks, cranes, peacocks and donkeys.
- Many sculptures scattered around
- One of the cutest things you’ll see though is a stunningly pretty “kiosque a musique”, or musical kiosk.
- A jet fountain
- A mini-golf course
- There is a canteen from where you can get drinks and snacks.
How To reach Pepiniere Park by Public Transport
- Tram 1 stop Cathedrale
- Take a car or rent a taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nancy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nancy and book an accommodation of your choice.
Pepiniere Park, Nancy Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Le Medieval
- Hotel De Guise
- Opera National De Lorraine
- Theater De La Manufacture
- A La Table Du Bon Roi Stanislas
- Fine Arts Museum
- Parc De La Pepiniere
- Stanislas Square
- Societe De Tir De Nancy S.t.n.
- Maison De Jean Prouve
- Nancy Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Nancy
- What to See in 48 Hours in Nancy
- What to See in 72 Hours in Nancy
- How to Spend 5 Days in Nancy
- How to Spend 6 Days in Nancy
- How to Spend 7 Days in Nancy