Are you looking for what to do in Nancy?
PLACES TO SEE
- Place Stanislas: An 18th century town square built by Stanislas, the Duke of Poland. It has grand fountains, wrought iron gates and a statue of Stanislas. It is one of the most beautiful places to visit in the French territory.
- Ville-Vielle: The old town of Nancy, where St-Epvre basilique is located.
- Musee Historique Lorrain: The most important art gallery and museum in Lorraine region.
- Musee de l'Ecole de Nancy: Art-nouveau Nancy school of architecture, exhibiting many painting and art collections.
- Place de la Carriere: A tree-lined square located near Place Stanislas.
- Place d'Alliance: Another square near Place stan, with a central fountain inspired by Piazza Navona in Rome.
- Art Nouveau Guided Tour: A walking tour from rue des Dominicains to the brasserie Excelsiorthis while the tour guide explains about various buildings, banks and shops built during the movement.
- Audio Guided Tour: Tour of the city with audio guides in English, French and German.
- Tourist Trains: Little trains to tour around the historic city.
Below we have a list of things to do in Nancy and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Nancy getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Nancy with confidence.