How to Reach Nanjing - The Easiest Way to Reach Nanjing
HOW TO GET TO NANJING
- By Air: Nanjing has regular air connections to all major Chinese cities from Lukou International Airport. International flights fly out to Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Taipei and Frankfurt. The airport can be reached by shuttle bus, subway or taxi.
- By Train: Currently, there are 70 G-trains departing from Nanjing Railway Station to Shanghai Hongqiao Station and Shanghai Railway Station.
- By Bus: There are as many as 20 buses from Zhongyangmen Long-distance Bus Station to Shanghai and Hangzhou every day. The journey takes four hours.
HOW TO GET AROUND NANJING
- By Bus: Bus lines are very frequent and Tourism Buses are the best to use while seeing specific sights.
- By Subway: Nanjing is very well connected by the subway.
Are you looking for a Nanjing travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Nanjing
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Nanjing. The most preferred mode of transport in Nanjing is Walking.
Average distance: 15.95 km Average time: 47.83 min
Walking 50%Walking 21.67 min Bike 7.67 min Train 1.33 min Overall average time for 4.23 kms 30.67 min
Car 16.67%Driving 40 min Overall average time for 30 kms 40 min
Train/Metro 33.33%Train 47.5 min Walking 15 min Waiting 12.5 min Bus 2.5 min Overall average time for 26.5 kms 77.5 min
How to Reach Nanjing from Nearby Cities
|Zhenjiang to Nanjing||70.24 km||1 hour 10 mins|
|Jiangyin to Nanjing||165.55 km||2 hours 45 mins|
|Yancheng to Nanjing||167.4 km||2 hours 47 mins|
|Hefei to Nanjing||174.88 km||2 hours 54 mins|
|Hangzhou to Nanjing||181.73 km||3 hours 1 mins|
|Suzhou to Nanjing||202.97 km||3 hours 22 mins|
|Shanghai to Nanjing||301.07 km||5 hours 1 mins|
|Beijing to Nanjing||482.86 km||8 hours 2 mins|
|Taichung to Nanjing||483.04 km||8 hours 3 mins|
|Taipei to Nanjing||495.84 km||8 hours 15 mins|